TRUMP BUILDS A WALL TRUMP BUILDS A WALL

Let's face it folks, at least we won't be coming short of good comedy

Celles et Ceux des Cimes et Cieux Celles et Ceux des Cimes et Cieux

"Wow."

That's what I thought as soon as those incredibly lush and detailed backgrounds gleefully reached my eye cones. It's refreshing to see such a craft on Newgrounds, as it borrows heavily from Miyazaki – Princess Mononoke comes to mind, especially the chase scene with that whole theme of darkness/corruption.

There are a few very forgivable mishaps along the way which still don't detract from the experience. I would have loved if you explored the characters a little more, as I feel the second half introduces the various scenes a little too hastily. The surreal atmosphere almost reminds me of Wakfu, also French with a very unique artstyle, I think you guys got that kind of potential at hands. It would be very interesting, I think, to see what you could make of it.

NG's 20th Anni. Tribute NG's 20th Anni. Tribute

I just love what you've been able to come up with, really nice tribute video!
As for the music, man, anytime whenever you feel like, you're welcome to use any of my tracks. It's an honor to be a part of this ;)

Looking forward to this year's contest as well, that'd be fun.

RealFaction responds:

Aww thanks ^__^ I appreciate it! I love your music.

Color Switch: Challenges Color Switch: Challenges

I own the full version of Color Switch on my Android phone, which I play on a daily basis, so I'm more than familiar with the game. I decided to try out this port just to see if there were any differences. I frankly don't understand the inclusion of ads in a web port. Just why? The mobile version itself is already pretty aggressive on ads and you need to pay a small amount just to get rid of them. I think the web port itself is an effective advertisement for the full version given that it pretty much behaves like a demo. Why including ads in a web port demo of a full game available on a different platform? I think it discourages people from even trying out the game on mobile. For a demo, it's how you would expect to behave. Just a handful of levels with pretty much the same mechanics as the full version. Performance may dip sometimes depending on many factors i.e. the website's own ads, though I didn't find it to be a major issue.
Despite the fact that I really enjoy the full version on mobile, I feel forced to lower the score on this demo for the aforementioned reasons. It's an otherwise well made game.

You Have 293 Keys You Have 293 Keys

2 tries, 23 total time. Well. That was something lol

Causality Causality

The presentation is fantastic. Very clean and to the point.
Will definitely purchase the game upon release!

D-Chain - Diffuse (WiP) D-Chain - Diffuse (WiP)

Quite the punchy drums, I must say. Maybe a little too saturated, but that might just be personal preference. I love the stabs and bassline, feels retro but also very modern and crystal clear. Nice job, especially for a WIP!

Neuron (WiP) Neuron (WiP)

Oooh, this is juicy, I like it. I wasn't quite expecting the techy intro, but I think you already have a good base to work upon, especially if you want to evolve your style into some nice psytrance. You got the hooks and effect processing down, so with these styles, such tracks are usually included in larger mixes to achieve enough variety. Nothing I'd be particularly worried about. I agree with the guy below, that section could have been better handled, but other than that, I'd say it's pretty damn good. ;)

Final Form Final Form

It seems we exchange frontpage features lately, lol
Good job mate

I0TA responds:

wot, another frontpage :O

thank you for the review bro! :)

107 107

Your work never ceases to amaze me. Brilliant.

RobStanley responds:

Thank you! :)

Easter 2017 Easter 2017

Time to watch Watership Down again :D

Untitled 100 Untitled 100

This is really nice, as usual. I like the subject with the Alien-like head in particular, the one in the middle... Apparently having this sort of tentacle reaching their... uh. Their, um.

...Oh.

OK. Anyways, interesting work!

RobStanley responds: