TRUMP BUILDS A WALL TRUMP BUILDS A WALL

Let's face it folks, at least we won't be coming short of good comedy

Celles et Ceux des Cimes et Cieux Celles et Ceux des Cimes et Cieux

"Wow."

That's what I thought as soon as those incredibly lush and detailed backgrounds gleefully reached my eye cones. It's refreshing to see such a craft on Newgrounds, as it borrows heavily from Miyazaki – Princess Mononoke comes to mind, especially the chase scene with that whole theme of darkness/corruption.

There are a few very forgivable mishaps along the way which still don't detract from the experience. I would have loved if you explored the characters a little more, as I feel the second half introduces the various scenes a little too hastily. The surreal atmosphere almost reminds me of Wakfu, also French with a very unique artstyle, I think you guys got that kind of potential at hands. It would be very interesting, I think, to see what you could make of it.

NG's 20th Anniversary Tri NG's 20th Anniversary Tri

I just love what you've been able to come up with, really nice tribute video!
As for the music, man, anytime whenever you feel like, you're welcome to use any of my tracks. It's an honor to be a part of this ;)

Looking forward to this year's contest as well, that'd be fun.

RealFaction responds:

Aww thanks ^__^ I appreciate it! I love your music.

You Have 293 Keys You Have 293 Keys

2 tries, 23 total time. Well. That was something lol

Causality Causality

The presentation is fantastic. Very clean and to the point.
Will definitely purchase the game upon release!

We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

This was... interesting. I should give a shout-out to LSD down below for sharing this experience with me. It pretty much went from 0 to 100 really quickly, just like sensationalist media-mongering bubbles. The black humor kinda helped processing the otherwise depressing analogy to what happens in real life. The fact that you, the player, are pretty much forced to press click on the camera on otherwise forgettable events, all while watching your initially silly news get gradually bloated into a doomsday scenario, makes you an inevitable instigator. I wonder if it's also an intended satire on how we are both watchers and watched, a society that thrives on anything as a form of entertainment to feed lobotomized masses. Aaand I'm rambling.
Good game.

Too Far Away Too Far Away

Nice collab. :) Coming from BTB's signature style, I already knew what to expect without diminishing the beauty of those melodic phrases. Jordi's evocative, breathy flourishes can only bring this track simply to another plane. It's something else, it's meditative, ethereal, full of essence.
Well done, you two. Please, collab more. ;)

Silent Screams Yearning To Fade Silent Screams Yearning To Fade

Congrats on the frontpage feature, brother. Honored to be in the same spot together. :)

AIM - Faith in Freedom AIM - Faith in Freedom

Classic.

Let's see... Mirror's Edge inspiration. Check.
Typical hybrid synth galore at 140 BPM. Check.
Haunting voice wailing in the foreground. Check.
Lengthy compositions with a cyberpunk edge. Check.
Something something freedom. Check.

Yup, OK. There's everything. Insta-fave'd. :D

SnowTeddy responds:

Thanks bro :D.

I LOVE mirror's edge.

I am very sure you will come with stuff ten times more awesome. Can't wait for it!

Untitled 100 Untitled 100

This is really nice, as usual. I like the subject with the Alien-like head in particular, the one in the middle... Apparently having this sort of tentacle reaching their... uh. Their, um.

...Oh.

OK. Anyways, interesting work!

RobStanley responds:

haha! Cheers.

The Dreams and the Sky The Dreams and the Sky

Instant favorite. Exquisite work, my friend. The shades, the colors, your trademark bird's eye view, the subject, the composition. Everything fits.

Untitled 98 Untitled 98

You never fail to amaze me. Keep it up!

RobStanley responds: