- Age / Gender:
- 24, Male
- All Stats >
I make stuff. - Design Student by day, Freelance Composer / Game Dev by night
- Community Stats
Level 16 Blank Slate
Ranked as Civilian
For anyone who has missed the news I posted last night on Twitter/FB, I just released a preview build of what the final version of .defrag might look and play like.
Technically, the game is pretty much there. It can be finished, there's quite a bunch of new content available since last time, and in general, it's just to give you a heads-up on what I've been developing and what to likely expect in the final release that will still bear the 1.3.0 version number.
If it's your first time with the game, please take some time reading the FAQ available on the Gamejolt page. It's an RPG Maker game, even though the game itself isn't an RPG. Love it or hate it, lemme know your thoughts, and as always, stay tuned for news.
Main changes from v1.2.1:
- New title screen!
- Revamped running mechanic. It now works automatically upon acquiring the Speed Hax item. Running is disabled during cutscenes and smaller areas.
- New third of the game available. More quests, characters, dialogue, happenings, shenanigans, etc.
- Two extra endings. Conditions for triggering all endings have been altered according to the new content.
- Slightly altered Garden layout map.
- Bonus areas :3
What to expect from the full release:
- Extra graphics for the Garden, Junkyard, and Plant areas.
- Some items artwork (possibly).
- A couple of extra music tracks.
- General polishing duty here and there.
Latest Favorite Audio
Latest Favorite Art
Latest Favorite Games
Latest Favorite Movies
Latest Shared Creations
Recent Game Medals
Total Medals Earned: 239 (From 67 different games.)