All 19 art Reviews

107 107

Your work never ceases to amaze me. Brilliant.

Thank you! :)

Easter 2017 Easter 2017

Time to watch Watership Down again :D

Untitled 100 Untitled 100

This is really nice, as usual. I like the subject with the Alien-like head in particular, the one in the middle... Apparently having this sort of tentacle reaching their... uh. Their, um.

...Oh.

OK. Anyways, interesting work!

haha! Cheers.

The Dreams and the Sky The Dreams and the Sky

Instant favorite. Exquisite work, my friend. The shades, the colors, your trademark bird's eye view, the subject, the composition. Everything fits.

Untitled 98 Untitled 98

You never fail to amaze me. Keep it up!

:) Thanks so much.

Untitled 97 Untitled 97

Awesome surreal horror. Goes well with some dark ambiance :D

Colourful Colourful

These images are really beautiful

thanks. :)

Nebula Nebula

Like all those folks that say electronic music takes no effort to make.
Anything that takes a lot of effort, skill, and time to make can be considered of having artistic value. From noise to the freaking Requiem mass, there are so many "languages" involved in the process...
Anyways, end of rant, I love your fractals. <3

Agitat0r responds:

I remember the conversation we had a while ago about art. I wholeheartedly agree that anything could be describe as art. Art is the expression of human's feeling to channel and to transcend the unspoken language between each other. That conversation really inspired me to look through things the way that I haven't done much before.

Thank you for this inspiration.

Connected Connected

The first thing I saw in the picture resembled a pacman face, haha
Good rendering again.
I should download this software...

Agitat0r responds:

don't get disappointed if the first 10 minutes you were like "wtf is this crap", it's pretty much how the process in Apo feeling like. Learning curve is quite steep but it's more rewarding than learning Mandelbulber or Mandelbulb3D.

start with Apophysis 7X cuz it's way easier than 3D Hack.

if you have any question, feel free to ask :). and don't be afraid to try out everything.

Halo Halo

What I find inspiring is the use of colors here.
They don't feel overwhelming, it's almost calming, ethereal, despite the neon-like quality of the composition. It reminds me of a lot of things involving outer space, like electromagnetic waves, all that energy surrounding black holes, you know. Space nerds, rejoice!
But yeah, good job once again

Agitat0r responds:

the greatest thing in Apophysis is you can create gradient. this was a very basic gradient consisted of 7 different color tones. Space is really what this given out.

thank you again for your review!